Compound Connect improves the tools and technologies used in environmental research, recycling, water & waste treatment, and food & beverage quality control processes by applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to better analyze and interpret datasets – helping industry participants to reduce pollution by carbon capture and sequestration. Compound Connect received a Mitacs grant award for “Improving technology for identifying microplastics with machine learning”, with the validation results published in “Machine Learning of polymer types from the spectral signature of Raman spectroscopy microplastics data”. Compound Connect received its start-up seed funding from the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD), and is seeking strategic partnerships and funding opportunities for market realization.
We are seeking funding opportunities up to $250,000 for research and development, as well as strategic partnerships for acquisition of plastics and microplastics spectroscopy data.
- Sam Swanson, Co-Founder & CEO
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: compoundconnect.ca
- Environmental Monitoring
- Water Technology Development
- Health and Safety
- TRL 5 – Component and/or validation in simulated environmentThe basic technological, product and/or process components are integrated for testing in a simulated environment. Activities include laboratory integration of components.